EVENTS AND OFFERS AT SELLA PARK COUNTRY HOUSE HOTEL
Whirlwind Wedding Package
In a Rush…..? our Whirlwind Wedding Package is the perfect answer, available weekdays and Sundays from September 2019 to April 2020.
Our philosophy is simple: flexibility. It is your day and with your vision we will help create your dream event……
Please speak to our dedicated senior management team who will be delighted to assist you in creating the perfect celebration.
Confirmed booking and event must take place within 16 weeks of each other.
Based on 50 day guests and 80 evening guests (additional guests can be added)
Includes the following:
- Civil ceremony room hire
- Red carpet arrival
- Arrival reception drinks
- 3 course wedding breakfast (set menu)
- Glass of selected wine per person for your wedding breakfast and glass of fizz for the toasts
- Table linen
- Evening supper baps & fries for all guests
- Complimentary honeymoon suite for the evening of your wedding
- Complimentary upgrades for the parents of the happy couple
- Reduced accommodation rates for your guests, subject to availability
- Dedicated wedding co-ordinator
- Resident DJ
(Supplement applies for Saturday weddings)
Call us on 01946 841601 to speak to our events team
Book NOW to receive £150 Gift Voucher on deposit for additional trimmings (chair covers and bows, canapes, decorative items....), to make your day extra special.
Wonderful Winter Weddings
A winter wedding can be glamorous and magical. This package has been designed specifically for those choosing to hold their wedding during the winter months (November, December, January and February inclusive).
With all of the right elements combined, your winter wedding can be a wonderland in one of our fantastic rooms with lovely views.
Based on 50 day guests and 80 evening guests
Includes the following:
- Civil ceremony room hire (Timing slots to be agreed)
- Red carpet arrival
- Fabulous photography backdrops inside and out
- Arrival reception drinks (Mulled Wine, Winter Pimms or Bucks Fizz)
- 3 course traditional wedding breakfast with coffee and handmade seasonal treat
- Glass of selected wine during the meal for each guest and glass of bubbly for the toasts
- Wedding breakfast room hire
- Evening function hog roast with accompaniments
- Complementary honeymoon suite for the evening of your wedding with full English breakfast
- Upgraded rooms for the happy couple's parents
- Discounted bedroom rates for your guests
- Winter white table linen
- Dedicated toastmaster
- Dedicated co-ordinator for your big day
- Resident DJ for the evening.
Call us on 01946 841601 to discuss your requirements and book a viewing
Exclusivity is also available for the hotel; please ask and we will be pleased to offer a quote in addition
Subject to availability
A supplement will apply to Saturday weddings
Additional Guests can be added. Ts & Cs apply
Festive Afternoon Teas
A Country House Festive Afternoon Tea...what a fine way to celebrate Christmas! Available Sunday – Thursday from 24th November, 2-5pm, to prebooked parties only so booking is essential. Call our friendly team at Sella to reserve your table.
Selection of Hand Cut Sandwiches
- Turkey & Cranberry
- Prawn & Citrus Mayo
- Cream Cheese & Cucumber
- Brie & Cranberry
- Smoked Salmon & Dill Cream
Pigs in Blankets & Stuffing Skewers
Signature Seasonal Sweet Treats
- Festive Flavour Scones with Jam & Cream
- Mini Yule Log
- Sherry Trifle Shot
- Homemade Christmas Cake & Mince Pies
Aromatic Coffee or Traditional Afternoon Tea
£15.00 per person - call us to book
Why not make it extra special? Add a glass of fizz for just £3.50
Our special 2019 Christmas Menu served in the elegance of Sella Park decorated for the festive season:
Available lunchtime and evening from 25th November through to December 20th inclusive to prebooked groups for only, booking is essential so give the friendly team at Sella a call to reserve your table.
- Homemade Butternut Squash & Sage Soup topped with Croutons & served with Crusty Bread
- King Prawns sautéed with Chilli, Lime & Garlic served with a Green Leaf Salad
- Pheasant & Apricot Terrine with an Onion Marmalade, Salad & Melba Toast Shards
- Wild & Button Mushrooms in a Rich Garlic, Cream & White Wine Sauce served on a Garlic Infused Crostini
The Main Event:
- Roasted, Herb Butter Basted, Local Turkey served with Traditional Accompaniments including Pigs in Blankets and Stuffing
- Smoked Haddock & Chive Risotto topped with Poached Hen’s Egg & Parmesan Shavings
- Beetroot & Brie Tarte Tatin served with Roast Potatoes, Dressed Seasonal Salad & Sweet Balsamic Glaze
- Homemade Christmas Pudding with Brandy Sauce
- Baileys & White Chocolate Cheesecake & Locally made Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Winter Berry Eton Mess with Homemade Shortbread Round
- Trio of Cheese with Chutney, Celery & Grapes with Assorted Savoury Biscuits
- Fresh Aromatic Coffee or Traditional Tea with Mini Homemade Mince Pie
£22.95 per person
Booking essential - call to book your table.
Not really wanting the usual Christmas lunch or dinner? Why not bring your party for a festive afternoon tea instead?